Saturday, July 18, 2009

Show Your Power

"But the LORD says: 'Now I will stand up. Now I will show my power and might.'" Isaiah 33:10

Oh Lord, would You say that again today? Would You say it over my life? I need to see Your power today.

"See Your Power" (Copyright 2005 Words and Music by Laura Dugas)

I pray dear Jesus bless my day
As I've been taught of yesterday
I read my Bible now and then
I see a need and lend a hand
I go to church and bring my smile
I try to go the extra mile
I am a good girl, I'm just fine
My Daddy's proud so why aren't I

Chorus:
I need to see Your power
I long to say look what the Lord has done
This is my one desire
In Your name we'll speak and overcome
Of miracles I had heard
For I was a child raised in Your word
but this is the here and now
I need to see Your power

Lord as Your child I'm asking You
Believing that Your word is true
Those miracles You did back then
Lord I believe You could again
I cannot dream of second best
I'll use my faith You do the rest
So show me God I dare You to
I wanna see what You can do



post signature

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Amen! Amen!

Lord, I need to see Your awesome Power, too!

Thanks, girl! This was wonderful.