Thursday, November 21, 2013

Obedience

One of the reasons my post is so late is because I had the very special privilege of being part of a handful of people invited to witness the baptism of a friend's dear mom today. A sweet 75 year old lady felt the call on her life to further follow the Lord in obedience, according to God's desire for us in Scripture. It was overwhelmingly precious.  I was beyond blessed to be included in this inner circle as eye-witness, seeing and hearing the humble confession of this senior saint.  Imagine the delight of her daughter and young adult grandson seeing mom and grandmother saying 'yes' to Jesus.  Beautiful.

Well...you see for yourself...


Whatever your age, it's never too late to say 'yes' to Jesus.  



post signature

2 comments:

Cheri Bunch said...

Beautiful! :)

Susan said...

As I was at the seminar at the time, I stepped out on to the upper balcony and although I couldn't see anything and could just barely make out the voices, I heard Pastor Rick ask the important questions and the heard the immersion and the praising and celebrating!