Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Completely His

"The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." 2 Chronicles 16:9

God is constantly looking for hearts that are abandoned and surrendered. Fully committed. No compromise. Completely His.

As His eyes move to and fro, do they stop and consider me?...or you? Does my life receive His pause? He longs to show Himself strong on my behalf. “It remains to be seen what God will do with a man who gives himself up wholly to Him.” (Henry Varley to D. L. Moody)

I long to capture His attention and pray my heart reflects my unwavering love and devotion.

Lord, choose me...choose me,



post signature

2 comments:

On Purpose said...

There is not sweeter place to be then standing arms wide open completely sold out for Jesus!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

One of my favorite verses and one of the first I memorized when I re-awakened to the truth of God's Word.

May my life live so extraordinary that I catch his heavenly attention this day.

Love you, friend.

~elaine