Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Great Exchange

The verse that I "camped on" today was Deut 23:5, "He turned the intended curse into a blessing because the LORD your God loves you". That reminded me of Joseph saying, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." Gen.50:20.

When situations look despairing, remember that God is in control. He can turn a "curse" into a "blessing".

To see my blessing of yesterday, visit my "Ponderings" blog. God is answering prayer. Thank you all for praying. Keep it up. We are seeing His Hand.

I'm trusting that very shortly I'll have more time to dedicate to my writing here again. Thank you for offering me grace during this very difficult season. His Word is a Lamp onto my feet and a Light unto my path.

post signature

2 comments:

RefreshMom said...

I've 'camped on' Joseph's words many times in the past--this last year especially. Thanks for pointing out that God made that same point in another place in scripture. I haven't read your other update yet (will right after this); I'm glad you're seeing answers to prayer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Your Dad looks so peaceful surrounded by all that love. May God continue to strengthen and heal him. May his latter days be greater than the former, In Jesus Name!

Debbie - North Carolina