Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Life Lived Well

Obituaries. Two were given in today's text.

"While they were there, Miriam died and was buried." Numbers 20: 1

"When the people realized that Aaron had died, all Israel mourned for him thirty days." Numbers 20:29

The following video isn't easy to watch. The message is powerful. We only have one life to love. What is your living saying today, and how will you be remembered? No regrets my friends. No regrets.



Before I go, I just want to thank all of you again for your prayers and love surrounding my family. I am keeping my other blog updated with news and I just wish there was some way to let you all know how very precious you are to me. Your encouragement has been my "Aaron and Hur" enabling me to stand. Love to you all.



post signature

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

no regrets.

I'm praying for your family, Joy.

Laura said...

Sweet friend, I just checked over at the other blog for more updates. will continue to pray for your daddy.